Top and bottom tracks for door

A home owner from USA says:
I need the top and bottom of this door ,, the top has to open gaps 1?5/8 And bottom of you Can it?s a two door so whatever that size is .. silver color like we have in pic

When you reply can you reply all and if you have questions call my wife
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for forwarding your photos over to us. From what I am able to see in these photos, you need a number of different replacement closet parts. Start with the 23-082 top guide. Next, our 23-086 roller should work as a replacement. If you should also need tracks, we offer a number of them in different sizes. See our 23-272 bottom track and 23-246 top track for consideration. Look over everything mentioned and get back to us if we should have missed something.

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.