Track Replacement

A quick learner from Carson says:
Need track replacement for my closet sliding mirror the wheels look like there conclaved and I been looking everywhere for replacement track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AD28B93E-81B8-4456-9841-19123338DB0D.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

It looks like you could have our 23-098 roller with a concave wheel. Carefully review our dimensions and compare them to your current roller to see if this could be what you need. 

As for a replacement track, could you show us a picture of your current track? 

This is my track I need a replacement for and having trouble finding what is the right track to get for a replacement, it's definitely a concave roller track .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D3A3F02D-7E9A-4116-B37D-7859366467A4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E750168-E002-4D7F-AA53-087F697DE992.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 233C19D1-C778-4FD4-9B7A-4AC00DFD1CCA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for these photos! We don't have a track in that specific length, but I believe you can use our 23-273 and cut it down to size. You can use a hacksaw like our 75-023.

The 23-273 track and 23-098 roller that Emily recommended are perfectly compatible, too, so you should be good to go.

Thank you for the help and quick response ,I will be purchasing the one you sent after more then a month looking for a new track I could finally get a new one . Thanks again
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.