Track Replacement

A home owner from Apopka, FL says:

Hello. I'm looking for track (or track cover) replacement for my sliding door.

I use 1-11/16" dia Nylon Concave BB Wheel Product Code: 81-237 and I can not find correct trac cover (yours small cover is .25" I need .18".

I know this door was installed with all yours hardware (I already change wheels and guides and found part number on old parts). Could yopu please help me find whole new track or at least track covers with correct sizes.

Also may be you have some good replacement for 1-11/16" dia Nylon Concave BB Wheel

Product Code: 81-237. From brass or any heavy duty plastic. I'm a lazzy to change wheels every year.

Thank you and have a great day.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rails.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We unfortunately don't sell any track cover in the size that you need. The 80-102 is currently the only option available to us.

As for the roller, we do not have a version of the 81-237 made in a heavier material. It's possible we could suggest an all new roller assembly with a metal wheel, but I would need to see yours in order to determine if we have a match.

How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.