Track for 23-189 and 23-190 parts

A quick learner from Long Beach, CA says:
Hi
I am adding to existing track that has the roller part 23-189 and 23-190. I want to order additional track for them but do not know the part number. The existing is a bypass system with width of 2 1/4" and depth of approximately 1". Please let me know what part I can order. I have included a photo of it as well.
Thank you
Cheryl
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 071D39CF-DEDA-4671-B068-4B90A54BBF10.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, Cheryl. Unfortunately the 23-189 four wheel trolley and 23-190 carrier were used by Acme Door Company that has gone out of business quite some time ago. We suggest buying a complete new door track kit like our 23-251. Take a look and let us know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.