Track slider

A home owner from Klamath Falls, Oregon says:
This a dilligham sprit dresser. The L shaped side sliders are braking and one is missing. The top part fits into the groove that acts as a teack. It is made of plastic and can't find it anywhere. The bottom part measures about 7/8
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't have this exact part, but see our 32-083 and 32-114 and see if you could use either of these as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)