Track slider

A quick learner from Annapolis Md says:
I would like to find track slider as seen in the attached photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, take a look at our 23-130. I think this may be what you're looking for but let me know what you think.

A friend from Annapolis Md says:
Hi Tom

yes indeed I ordered a few of these 23-120 to refresh some parts on this door.

thanks

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, thank you so much! Please let me know if we can be of any help in the future.

A quick learner from Annapolis says:
Hi again

So I ordered several of the 22-130 and discover that it doesn't fit into the track that we have here. I've attached a couple of photos showing the difference between the two sliders. The first photo is the one we are trying to replace and the second photo shows both the 22-130 and the older one. The problem is the 22-130 won't fit into the track we have here. Are there options?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EE753AF4-B99C-4619-873C-B0F6B4B46240.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 94805AA5-C482-402E-B00A-FCC5DC33CED6.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am a little confused. The old guide you show here is very different from the guide you showed on your first post, back on the 5th. Is the track different from that first post? Did you remove the track before you tried installing the new guide? It's designed to slide on from the end.

We don't have anything that matches this guide you're showing me now, unfortunately. The 23-130 doesn't look like it would be a very good replacement, but it is the closest one we have.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.