Track wheels

A home owner from Cary, NC says:
Need to replace the wheels that roll on the track of the window frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 318F014C-FA70-448D-8C0D-A0D12196CACD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DDF2BB87-8DF4-4818-A96A-37BEC4CD636F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that I don't recognize this roller. Would it be possible to see it removed? I'd like to see it from the side and top, especially.

Please keep in mind that there is a chance we may not have a match for this. I will do my best to find something but I just don't want to get your hopes up.

Thank you. Yes I was able to remove the wheel and think I ordered the right replacement. Attached is the photo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2B24C36A-A85E-4BF9-B2DE-98D5CA4AEE77.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4F368F38-4A93-4865-8781-C30029E105A8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry for being confused. I thought you wanted the whole roller assembly, not just the wheel. My mistake.

In that case, I agree: our 87-058 looks like a great match. As long as the diameter and thickness are the same then you should be good to go.

Perfect, thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.