Track and pivot

Handy Person from Michigan
Jul 30, 2023 8:33 pm
I'm looking for track and the name of the part the bifold door pin sits in. The female portion that sits in the track.
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Paul from SWISCO
Aug 1, 2023 9:25 am

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you are showing the old Slimfold bi-fold doors. The new Slimfold parts are interchangeable with the old doors. Take a look at the parts we've related for you on this page that go with the Slimfold doors. For new tracks, see the 21-401 through the 21-404. The tracks come with 21-200 pivot brackets. We also pulled up some media guides to further help you.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts