Track and roller replacement

A handy person from Pleasant Hill, CA says:
I am looking for a track replacement for the above. I think is a 23-256 but can't find the specs or how to order it. I need a 5 foot track section. I also need the one roller which I think is part number 23-028 but want to confirm this is the right one.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1289.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1290.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see the entire roller assembly removed from the door frame to confirm the best replacement option. If yours is a match to the 23-028 with concave wheels, take a look at our 23-271 track for concave rollers and see how the dimensions compare to your existing track. Thank you!

A handy person from Pleasant Hill, CA says:
Here is a picture of the entire roller assembly. Also, I have included a photo of the track. It doesn't look like your 23-271 to me.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1293.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1290.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Based on your new photo, your roller looks like a closer match to our 23-233 but you'll need to carefully compare the dimensions to yours to confirm. Your original track is an older style that is most likely no longer made but the 23-271 is compatible with these rollers with concave wheels. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)