Track and rollers

A handy person from Bronx NY 10469 says:
Hello would like to replace my truck and molars on my sliding glass doors. Do you have these parts. If so what would my cost be. I need for rollers. And one track. I also need the bar that supports the center of the track.
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. See our 23-041 closet door roller, this appears to match yours. For the track, our 23-242 looks good, too. It is 72" long, but we carry other lengths if you need them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)