Traco Slider Window Roller Assembly - Similar to Swisco 87-143

A handy person from Colorado says:

I am trying to find a matching roller assembly for a Traco slider window. These windows were installed in the mid-1980s.

The assembly is very similar to your 87-143 with the following differences:

1. Assembly length is approximately 1-3/8 in.
  2. There is no middle rib on the 'bottom' roller side. There is a plastic rib across the 'top' of the assembly. (Orientation when installed in a window.)
  3. The housing may be taller. (I think removal will damage it) The height appears to be ~0.6" measuring down the "throat" in the middle.

Do you have a source for this part?

Thank you,

Terry

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0136.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Terry. We may be able to supply this roller, but it's tough to make out a good match from this photo. I can at least say with some confident that our 87-143 probably won't work. The style is just too different, from what I see.

Would it be possible to see a photo of your roller out of the window? I'd like to see the rest of the housing. That may help us narrow it down.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.