Traco View -Safe Tempered Glass

A home owner from Dickinso, ND says:
I need to replace internal latches for Traco Double hung windows. ( .75 9L) part number on latch
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at product code 26-069, top tilt latch. I believe this could be the Traco part you are looking for.
If the 26-069 is not the needed latch, please send us detailed photos with measurements.
A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I need the same thing that this person is looking for. The references part did not look right. It is not any of the standard sizes I see at Home Depot or Lowes. Are any other options available?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't know if there's anything else, but we can look into it for you. Can you show me a picture of your latch? Seeing it undamaged and out of the window would be the biggest help and would allow us to track down a better replacement.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.