Traco Window Part

A contractor from USA says:
Attached is a broken Traco window part that we are in need of and instructions on how it is applied.
The customer stated, "I moved an identical part into the space vacated by the broken part. It, and two others, hold the casement window locking bar in place."
Do you provide this part?
I appreciate any help you are able to provide to me.
Thank you,
User submitted photos of a tie bar guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Lynn. This looks to be an older style tie bar guide. See our 39-417 and let me know if you could get this to work. I know it's a little different, but it's currently the only tie bar guide we carry.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)