Traco sliding window

A home owner from Irwin Pa. says:
I need this part for my window. what is this part called? Do you have it, or can you get it? Thanks, Mark
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bathroom window.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:


This is called a vent stop. We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see it removed from the window, along with dimensions. 

Thank you! 

26-354 : Sash Vent Stop
Sash Vent Stop
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at