Traco window. I need 4 spring balances which are 18

A handy person from Manassas, VA says:
This is a Traco window. The spring balance channel is 9/16 inch wide and 18 inches long. These are the markings on the side of the channel. 17DS 29 BSI VM

If you need other photos to match up this part please let me know as soon as possible. Thank youl
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A handy person from Manassas, VA says:
This is the photo of my one end piece on my channel. I have been looking at the end pieces on your web site and I don
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, but we will need a bit more information. First, can you confirm the exact weight of your sash? Can you also tell me how many of these you need?
A quick learner from Manassas, Virginia says:
Tom, I actually need 4 channels that are identical to the one I sent you in the photos. I cannot give you an exact weight of the sash at this time because the house is in Florida and I am in Manassas Virginia. I could only guess the weight of the sash at being 20 pounds. I am including a few photos that have a different view of the channel. If it would help I could measure the length of the spring that is in the channel. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Dan
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Okay. In that case, I think I'll go with our 1775 option, based on your old stamp of 17DS29. This can support sashes weighing 29 through 32 pounds. I believe this will work, but since this has to be specially made I just wanted to be 100% sure. Knowing the length of the spring won't tell us anything, I'm afraid. I will email you a special order link for 4 of these right now.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.