Traco window balance

A quick learner from New smyrna Beach says:
Hello Swisco,
I see through your discussion page that you can custom make dual spring channel balances. I have a Traco window and the balances need replaced, they are stamped (23DS 38 ) and the sash weight is approximately 38 lbs. The metal channel length are 24" long with the 19-041 tops and the 15-005 bottom shoes. Would you be so kind and include in this order (25 pcs) 62-005 rivets, (1 pc ) 75-075 rivet tool , and (6 pcs ) 19-041 tops, with (6 pcs) 15-005 bottom shoes. I believe some other windows in the house may need some repair.

Thank You So much
John
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. Just to clarify, you need a custom channel balance made with the 19-041 top and 15-005 bottom correct? You also want additional shoes and tops, as well as the materials to install them? When it comes to custom balances, we just send you a custom order link that sort of works as a temporary store page. You use this link to add the custom balance to your cart, then you can continue shopping for the other parts you need as normal.

Before we can make the balance, I just wanted to confirm a few details. First, can you confirm that the metal channel is 24" long? Also, how many did you need? Finally, I was thinking of using our 2375 stamp option. Two balances with this stamp can carry a sash weight of 37 through 40 pounds. I just wanted to give you a heads up that the stamp will be different.
A quick learner from New Smyrna Beach, Florida says:
Hello Tom, Yes to your questions the metal channel is 24" long with the 19-041 top and 15-005 bottom. I need a total of two balances. stamped 2375 option sounds perfect for my 38 lb sash. I have many of the same windows in this house and the other parts I ordered are for future repairs. So send me the link for those two balances and I will continue shopping for my spare parts. Tom your company supplies a much needed service to people who don't know where to go. Thank you for that, John
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks, John! It makes us very happy to hear you're pleased with our service. We are of course happy to help. I'll go ahead and email you a custom balance link for two of these. You can expect it shortly.
A quick learner from New Smyrna Beach, Florida says:
Hello Tom, I received the custom channel balance today. I installed them in a few minutes and the window sash that weighs 38 pounds works perfectly. Thank you for diligent work. John
Profile picture of Tom
Great news! Thank you for getting back to us with an affirmative, and of course thank you for doing business with us. If you ever need anything else, let me know.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a channel balance attachment
How to replace a channel balance attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.