Traco window balance replacement

A quick learner from St. Petersburg says:
I need 6 balances and supporting hardware for 3 windows. The manuf. was Traco, 240 single hung, impact resistant NOA # 99-1028.06. The windows are approx. 44 1/2 wide by 33 1/2 inches long. Inside the window frame I saw the following 897832 9 COL LDHI. The stamp on the balance reads 31DS PJ 38. Could you help me pick out the correct replacement balances.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0426181015.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's hard to tell what your nylon attachments are from these photos, but start by looking at our Series 377. This may be the match you're looking for. It comes with a 19-018 top and 15-005 bottom, so as long as these two match you should be okay.

A home owner from St. Petersburg says:
The sash is pretty heavy, somewhere around 45 to 50 pounds. Will two of the 3150 support it
Profile picture of Tom

No, the 3150 cannot support a sash that heavy. Can you give me the exact weight of the sash, down to the ounce? If it's heavier than any of our standard options, it will have to be specially made. If it has to be specially made, we will need to be as precise as possible. Thank you!

A quick learner says:
it is 50 lbs
Profile picture of Tom

Wow, that's pretty heavy. I'm afraid we don't have anything that can carry 50 pounds. The manufacturer simply never made a balance in this size for a sash that heavy. Can you double check? 

A quick learner says:
I weighted them again and they are just under 45lbs. The balances are 32" long.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. In that case I think our 3175 option will be your best bet. This can carry sashes weighing 42 through 45 pounds. I will email you a special order link right now for 6 of them.

A quick learner from St. Petersburg says:
I want to make sure I gave you the right measurements for the balances. They are 32" long and 5/8" wide
Profile picture of Tom

Our balances normally come in two widths, 1/2" and 3/8". Can you double check and let us know which you have. Thank you!

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.