Traco window guidance

A handy person from Chicago says:
I have been asked to repair the spiral balances and tilt locks on several aluminum double hung windows in a Chicago high rise.
Based on the information stamped into the glass panels, I believe they are Traco windows

Is this the part(in blue) that would be needed? Do you stock them and how does one install it? I didn't see any obvious screws that suggest where to take the frame apart.

Also, I've noticed that the spiral balance tubes move around a lot when the window is down and interfere with the tilt locks clicking home. Perhaps this is how they got broken. Any thoughts or suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Neal Yon 1A.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Neal Yon 5.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Neal Yon 4.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Neal yon 3.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named l Yon 2.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

For this Traco TR-5000 Commercial window, the white nylon tilt latch you are looking for is the 26-069. It is attached with the 26-016 spring and 26-017 retainer. The finger lever meanwhile is the 26-002. I pulled up a slide latch diagram to help you. As for the Series 600 balance tubes, they need the play because of the tension of the spiral.

Side view of 26-002
Side view of 26-002
Profile view of 26-002
Profile view of 26-002
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.