Traco window parts

A handy person from Pawtucket, ri says:
I have a traco sunroom which has traco windows installed. I'm looking for the weather stril looks felt that go on the outside edges of, the window to act like a seal
Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I have received your picture, but it does not appear to display your weatherseal. It sounds like you need wool pile, so I recommend looking through our complete selection of wool pile to see if anything here is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)