Traco window pivot bars has broken

A home owner from USA says:
I purchased my house 5 years ago. The house has Traco double hung windows that tilt out for cleaning, but I have no idea how long ago they were installed. Recently I noticed that a part on one of the upper windows is broken. I believe from looking at your parts list that it is called a "winged pivot bar".

The only one that looks like it on the parts pictures on your website is your product code: 26-447 called a winged pivot bar set. The picture, however, appears to show a metal part where the one on my window is plastic. The broken part is on the left side of the widow as you are looking out through it.

Can you tell me if this metal part will work? If not, do you have the replacement plastic part, and if not, do you know where I might be able to find one? There are two screws that hold the part in place, and the tip that sticks out from the window is what broke off, so there is nothing holding it in place on the left side.

Please advise by return e=mail. Thank you.
Traco window pivot bars
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe the closest part we have is our 26-427 upper metal pivot bar, which comes with a nylon sleeve. Look it over and let me know what you think.
A home owner from McKees Rocks, Pa says:
This might work if the mounting screw holes are one inch apart. I can't tell from the diagram what that distance is. The pivot bar does look a little thicker than the one that broke, but should fit if the mounting holes are in the right place. Please advise.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The diagram on the product page shows that the first hole is 1-1/16" from the tip and the second hole is 2-1/16" from the tip. Therefore, they are 1" apart.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.