Trayco windows

A home owner from Ottawas, ON says:
I am looking for tilt window pivot shoes, for Trayco windows. I believe the paart # is 05-015 required 20 pieces for all the windows. Do you have these in stock?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that 05-015 isn't one of our product codes. Can you show me a picture of the shoe in question? Can you also tell me its width and thickness? That will allow us to match it up to something in our inventory. Thanks!

The measurements are 2" tall,, 1" wide, 5/8" deep at the thicjkest part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF6505[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF6506[1].JPG
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid that we don't have anything that's 1" wide and 5/8" thick. I would double check those measurements just to be safe, especially the width. Just eyeballing your photo it looks bigger than 1".

The closest match we have would be the 15-173, I suppose. However this is only 9/16" thick, not 5/8".

Your nright, got a better ruler this time. 1 1/4 wide. Thickness stay the same
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF6513[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF6515[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF6514[1].JPG
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! I thought that might be the case. With this data in mind, I recommend the 15-047. This is 1-1/4" wide and 5/8" thick. The style is a little different but I don't think that will matter. It should be compatible with your balance and pivot bar the same way, so as long as it fits in the track I don't foresee any issues.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.