Triple Track Storm Window Latch

A home owner from Marion, MA says:
I am looking for replacement latches for my triple track storm windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0936.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Because storm latches are very specific in measurement and shape, we can not determine a replacement with the part still installed. You will need to remove the latch and upload a few more photos for us to see. If you could include the measurements, that would be great. 

A home owner from Marion, MA says:

The attached picture shows the front and back of the latch, with dimensions. Also in the picture is a piece of the frame. Please let me know you need additional measurements.

These windows were installed in the mid 60's by a local contractor hired by my parents (now deceased) and have held up well.

I have checked the local hardware store (Aubuchon) and Abbey Glass, but they do not recognize the product. I hope that you can help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0943.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0944.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0945.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid that we couldn't find a good match for this storm window latch. These are getting harder and harder to come by, since most people aren't using storm windows anymore. I'm sorry that we cannot be of more help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)