Trouble With Atrium Sash Ballances

A quick learner from Arizona says:
There were two windows that the balancers fell out of that were different widths. As such, there were two different part numbers listed. I assume one has a heavier spring even though they look the same. The windows have a "Atrium" logo on the top. The pictures are attached of the two balances.

Below is the information you may need in order to tell me what item I need t purchase from you. The part number listed is printed on the balances that came out of the windows

- part number 34-4 KX CMC 11, the metal portion is 1/2" x 35". Total length from tip of plastic to tip of plastic is 36" (need 2 -one each side of window. The sash slides upward and it weighs 15.7 lbs.

- part number 34-5 BA CMC 11, the metal portion is 1/2" x 35". Total length from tip of plastic to tip of plastic is 36" (need 2 -one each side of window) The sash slides upward and it weighs 25 lbs.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
These look like our S395-35 channel balance. One would require a 3440 option and the other would need a 3450 option. Look this hardware over and see if you agree.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.