Trouble installing closet doors

A quick learner from USA says:
I have DSH20121 hardware on my doors. We removed the doors and track to put in a new floor and now I can't get the hardware to go into the track. I'm sure it's pretty simple but I'm not getting it. Can you please advise how to install the hardware into the floor track.
Trouble installing closet doors
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. You will need to tilt the door at a slight angle to let the bottom nylon piece hook into the bottom track. Then, as you bring the door back up, the other side of the hook locks into the track. Hopefully that helps.
A quick learner from Bottom says:
Dsh 20121

I have doors with attached pictured with a broken hardware and can't figure out how to find it. I assume you can provide them. But I need it ASAP ?

Thanks,
Sid
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D4D2D40-FB07-4FFE-958A-8E1795D4A9BA.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Sid. Check out our 23-026 Sliding Guide. See if this matches what you need. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.