Trouble removing spiral balance

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi , i just got off the phone with your sales rep prior to orderings Balances & he recommended I email my question with photos to see if a solution can be recommended

I need to replace the Tilt Spiral Balance in my bathroom ( the other rooms have no obstructions) however there is a slanted wall that obstructs the opening of the Sash so I can't remove the window and have the shoes be in the locked position ,
The Sash can only be opened 7'' before the slanted wall obstructs it ,( photo attached )

Do you have a suggestion how I can replace the balance

My only thought was was to raise the Sash to the highest position, put a stopper to hold it there.
Then remove the 2 pivot -bars,
Remove the window.
Install the new balances
Install the Sash and raise it to the highest position again with a stopper
The shoe will not be accessible so I will take a hook of some sort, possibly made from a hanger , slide it between the Sash and shoe.
Grab the shoe pull it down several inches & then slide the pivot-bar into the shoe

If you another solution it would be appreciated

Would my suggestion work

Photos attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SAM_0144.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SAM_0148.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. This is a very unique problem. Your solution isn't bad, and it may be your only option. I can't think of a better way to approach this problem, to be honest. I've never encountered this before. Sorry we can't give a better suggestion!

A quick learner from NY says:
Just figured I'd let you know it worked Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, that's good to know! We'll add this to our records for posterity. I'm sure your idea will help many customers in the future.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.