Truth 45251 Awning Window Operator With Pivot Shoe

A contractor from Connecticut says:
Hello,
I am looking for a replacement operator, crank, and track. Operator Model 45251. Operator Arm (p/n 40049) is 9-1/2" from pivot to pivot. Sash Track Extrusion measures 12-7/8". This is an Awning Style window. Operator is mounted on the bottom of window frame (like most standard crank windows). This a a pivot shoe design.

If there is no direct replacement, I'd be willing to update the mechanism. I can modify the trim if need be, but I'd prefer direct replacement.

I've had no luck finding a direct replacement... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth Operator 45251 9.5_Inches.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth Operator 45251 Identification.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth Operator Track.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth Operator 40049 Arm.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth Operator 45251 Pivot Shoe Measurement.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is an unusual setup. It looks like you have a casement window operator that has been altered to work for your awning window. This is not a standard setup, and we can't offer an exact match. However, we might have an alternative that could work for you--you can see if you can use the proper awning operator as a replacement. The slide shoe your old modified operator connects to is our 36-078; the awning operator that works with these slides is our 39-348. Please note that the slides are sold separately from the operator. Take a look at these parts and let us know what you think. Also note that the 39-348 is meant to work with a 26-3/4" guide bar, our 36-078B. Take a look at all these parts and let us know what you think. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.