Truth Casement Window

A home owner from Lunenburg, MA says:
Everything seems to be worn off which is making finding replacement operators very difficult. The only numbers i can find are etched on the inside and they are 30614 and 30893. The width of the operator is 5.5" and it's a single arm
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi, I believe our 39-187 and 39-188 operators may work for you. Compare the dimensions and the length of the arms to your operator. Let us know what you think.

A home owner from Lunenburg, MA says:
Ok great! checked the measurements and it looks like the 5 inch between holes is perfect but the arm is only 4.5 inches. is there a crank operator for that too or will the 5 inch ones work?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have this operator with a 4-1/2" long arm. You have a couple options. The first would be to adjust the placement of the bracket to which it attaches. If you move that over 1/2", it should be fine. This will require drilling new holes.

Alternatively, you could drill out the arms on both operators, then install the old arm on the new operator using our 62-014. You can install this rivet using a hammer and metal plate.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.