Truth Casement Window Hardware circa 2002

A quick learner from Lakewood, NJ says:
The first pic is from part of the lock which snapped off an connected to the lock slot as seen in pic 4. The lock handle is in pic 3. I included a picture of the crank but its not broken. I hope you can identify the lock parts. I have a concern that some of the lock parts look to be fastened with rivets. Will these be a problem in installation? Do I need a special tool?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190716_145544595.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190716_145450580.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190716_145458821.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190716_145515235.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 38-090. This looks like a possible match. Now, I don't see rivets in your photos; I see one screw that looks like a phillips head. These are typically just screwed in, and we've never seen them riveted in; but nothing is entirely unheard of in this business. Let me know how you make out.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.