Truth Folding Handle w/Cover Compatible with Norco Casement Window?

A quick learner from Maryland says:
Hello! I'm looking for a cover and crank to operate Norco casement windows and wondering if the Truth Folding Handle w/Cover model will be compatible or if there's a better alternative. Thank you.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. There is a chance this cover could work for you but I'll need to see a photo of your existing operator and operator cover to confirm. I can't use the brand of the operator to determine if this is the right fit, unfortunately.

A quick learner from Maryland says:
Thanks, Jasmine. Attached are photos of the existing cover and crank from the previous homeowner. They appear to be Truth products.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6557.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6559.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6558.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Your operator cover has a centered opening so the 39-375 would not work as a replacement. Your cover looks more like part 39-323 which would be compatible with part 39-205, a folding crank handle.

If you are looking to purchase a folding handle and cover kit, I recommend taking a look at part 39-107FK.

View of 39-107fk unfolded
View of 39-107fk unfolded

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.