Truth 2 Locking Handle

A home owner from Washington state says:
Says truth and 2 on the one I have. No luck w truth site. Hopefully you can help. Thank you. Jason
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We might be able to help, but I'm not sure what to recommend without seeing the rest of the lock. This lever should be attached to a mounting base, which is an important aspect when considering a replacement. In the meantime, you can look through our selection of awning and casement window locks to see if anything here is a good match.
A home owner from Washington state says:
I'm hoping this is the bracket you're talking about. Sorry I didn't even think about sending that. It's about 2 inches long.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thanks! I've made a list of possible replacement handles for you to consider. You can review them on the right side of this page. You will need to carefully go over our dimensions for each to confirm the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.