Truth 4194266 tandem roller

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at 81-137, and 81-149.

The 81-137 came up as the "30410" but I took a look at the patent and it looks like the 81-149.

You will need to remove a roller to match up.

If you have trouble identifying it by your sample, please send us detailed photos for us to research.
A home owner says:
I am looking for a replacement for a TRUTH side adjust tandem roller. The model that I am currently looking to replace has the following part number: P/N:30410 US Pat No: 4,194,266 Can you advise which model from your catalog is best to replace this one? Also, please advise whether you have this model in inventory. If not, please indicate how long it would take to get one.
A home owner from Gilford, NH says:
Do you know which one worked - 137 vs 149? I have the same situation - 30410 and same patent #. Unfortunately, it would be difficult to take off again to measure.
A handy person from Bellingham, Ma. says:
I am looking to replace Truth tandem rollers #30410, Pat#4,194,268.
Do you have these rollers or the replacement rollers?

Thanks
John B.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon John,

We still have not had either the 81-137 or 81-149 confirmed as the proper replacement yet. If you can, please submit a couple pictures of your existing roller so that we can take a look at what it exactly looks like.
A home owner from Gilford, NH says:
Attached are the images requested.
user submitted photo of roller
Profile picture of Tom
It appears the Swisco 81-149 Stainless Steel Roller would be the closest match.
A home owner from milford nh says:
I am in the same situation and the photograph looks exactly like the roller I am holding in my hand. Was the replacement successful? Only reason I am not buying it now is because the part says it is for a stainless steel door and my door frame is wood.

Michael
A home owner from scotland uk says:
i am looking for replacement truth tandem rollers US patent 4194266. Looks like code 81-149. Emailed swisco on 8th april with photos of existing rollers .Have you had success ? I am really finding difficult identifying them . Hope you can help.
Profile picture of Tom
I've place your post in an existing thread on the topic of the Truth 4194266 tandem roller.

As you can see above, the 81-149 Stainless Steel Roller appears to be the closest match at the moment.
A home owner from Yorba Linda, CA says:
Has there been any response from NH Wood Door owner regarding the use of the 81-149 unit... since it appears to be designed for metal sliding doors and my door is a heavy wood/glass door?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.