Truth awning window hinge

A home owner from Somerdale NJ says:
This is a 14" Truth hinge, picture is of the left side. Numbers stamped on the parts are 31704 and 30128.
I will be buying to sets, 2 windows. I recently bought the operators from you, didn't buy these because I didn't have those pictures or dimensions at that time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15575977960641819870972.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 155759788103085082461.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 36-049 14" Hinge Set. Take a look and see if this is what you need.

A home owner from Somerdale NJ says:
I'm Sorry but this doesn't look like an exact match.
The holes on the perpendicular piece do npt look like they are in the same locations as the Truth hinge I have. And less than 7", 36-049 is 7 5/8"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You probably won't find an exact match for your original hinge. You could try to contact the original manufacturer directly, but I don't know if they'll have it either. You will ultimately have to substitute with a more modern part.

I am confident that the 36-049 that Bob recommended will work. You may need to redrill installation holes, but then again you may not. I've used this to replace a ton of older style hinges in the past and in my experience there is very little adaptation required. They're made to be versatile. The only thing you have to make sure of is to replace the top and bottom at the same time so that the operation is symmetrical.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.