Truth casement window crank handle

A contractor from Massachusetts says:
I am looking to replace this handle and cover and was wondering if there are other options that would fit this set up? I will need 30 of them and at $34 each we are talking real money. Please let me know if there is a, brushed aluminum, possibly, that might fit but could have a different profile.
Thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC01864F-0491-47D7-ACF5-032729CBD5CD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DE179A22-7331-4392-A136-528CB7522FED.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need you to open the window to show us the operator arms that move the window sash to confirm what other handle and cover options would be compatible with your assembly. Thank you. 

Hi Casey, it may take a couple of days to get back to you, with that info. Will it be ok to pick back up on this thread then?
Profile picture of Casey

Of course, we'll be here whenever you're ready to proceed.

Here you go, let me know what my options are. Thanks C.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9E69A32B-B649-4A5A-97E9-B1224487778A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E33E8945-B573-4A24-8956-627CB7C53431.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. It looks like you have one of the Encore operators shown in the video below. Unfortunately, we do not carry many handle and cover options for this operator style. The 39-375 and 39-376 that you were already considering, as well as the 39-451 and 39-452 non-folding options, would be our only compatible replacements. 

Hi Casey, what about this trim ? Would this fit and if so what color options are there?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 99292C2A-C5FC-4D28-A10A-C76C95EF8C38.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

I'll attach our dimensions below to compare to your original cover. Color options for both replacements can be found directly on our product pages. 

Width measurement
Width measurement

Side view
Side view

Dimensions for 39-452
Dimensions for 39-452

Could you please send me the part number for this handle. You have so many different options. I am working at the job site with only my phone for viewing. Thanks again!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 39E418B7-A17D-4116-9E5F-A5695BD47050.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

The handle and cover kits that we've discussed in this thread would be our best replacement options for the assembly shown in your photos. If you decide to give one of them a try and run into any problems, our return policy can be found here

Alright, thank you!
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.