Truth casement window hardware

A handy person from Sanford Maine says:
I have a right hand casement window that isn't operating properly. The gear in the crank housing doesn't stay in place and slips out of position. Also there is a nylon guide for the locking mechanism that is missing that I need to replace. (I've included a pic of the left hand nylon guide) The only identifying marks I see are "Truth" stamped on one of the arms and the number 41011 stamped on the under side. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mark Rix
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EEA655F7-DD8F-484E-823B-0F930A39D82E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9E426C6D-1231-4095-AF3C-99F6AE62DE49.jpeg
The missing nylon guide is also on the right side.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

For the Casement Operator, see our 39-253LB, along with the 39-529 Track Slide and either the 39-451 or 39-376 Cover and Handle kits. For the Tie Bar Guide, check out our 39-448

Thanks for your assistance, this looks like it will work.?
Could you compare my operator cover, doesn't appear to match the ones listed. The closest match looks like the 39-451 but my operator is only 5 1/8" long. Also can't see the end view dimensions on the 39-451. Mine is approximately 1 1/4" tall and 1 3/8" deep. See pics below. Again thanks for any assistance you can give.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7F17DEE7-2AFA-413E-B7DB-362F11B68C71.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A45F0615-D096-4BA1-8A63-B2F2C8ACA1E8.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Your cover is an older type that was fixed to the operator itself and not meant to be removable. Either the 39-451 or 39-375 will work with the 39-253LB. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

All set, you've been very helpful
A handy person from Wyoming says:
This was helpful for my project, especially the part about the nonremovable cover and the customer's picture of the removed operator. Thanks
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.