Truth casement windows

A quick learner from 60085 says:

Hello , I need some replacement parts for my Truth Casement windows. Can you help me Identify a part number by the picture? Or will I have to remove it then send you another picture?

Thanks

Rob 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220502_093353[1].jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Rob.

Your assembly looks like a good match for our 39-171 and 39-172. Review our dimensions and compare them to yours to see if this matches up to your old hardware.

That is the parts I need, they measured correctly. I would like to order the following part numbers.
39-172 4 pieces
39-171 2 pieces
I would also like to order some screens they measure 30" x 50 1/4" x 1/2" thick . Could you help me to order these,?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell replacement screens but you can place an order for these operators directly on our website whenever you'd like. When you find a part you want, simply click "Add to Cart," and then click "Checkout" at the top right hand corner of the screen. Don't forget to set the quantity needed!

Thanks for your help.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.