Truth dyad casement operator

A quick learner from Grand Junction, Colorado says:
I am looking for a Truth dyad casement operator. The part numbers stamped on the arms are 40352, 30905 and 31401.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210713_100124.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210713_100128.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210713_100153.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the operators and sash locks that we've related for you to undamaged versions from your windows to see if they match up. Thank you!

A home owner from Vermont says:
What replacement truth dyad casement operator was relayed to Grand Junction, CO who posted on 713/21? I have to replace both the right and left dyad casement operator for my original windows and they bear the same numbers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210727_142044.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Have you seen the related 39-171 and 39-172 operators that we originally recommended in this thread? They resemble yours but you'll need to confirm the dimensions and the end of the link arm that attaches to the bracket matches ours. Thank you!

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.