Truth hardware casement window PVC inserts for sash snubbers

A quick learner from Storrs, CT says:
We have Truth hardware casement windows at home, installed in 1993. The windows are in great shape, but not so the sash snubbers. Those sash snubbers are rusting, since they lost the PVC inserts. Is there any way to get the PVC inserts for those snubbers from 1993? Worst case scenario, how difficult is to replace the sash snubbers? It seems to me that the fasteners may not be able to screw into the wood with the same strength. I am attaching pictures of our casement windows sash snubbers, so that you can see them.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 39-547. Does this match what you're looking for? I believe they are held in with two #7 pan head phillips type screws. The plastics inserts are not available by themselves, but since you say yours is rusted I think it may time to replace them anyway.
A quick learner from Storrs, CT says:
Here are some photos.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I agree with Dave, these looks very similar to the 39-547. How did that part match up to your own hardware?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.