Truth operator

A home owner from house is in Hilton Head says:
I have a house built in 2004 full of Eagle windows that have Truth brand operators, bar hinges etc. They are all casement windows. Some have the bar hinges at the top and bottom and some are piano hinged with the operator that I have attached a picture of.
I ordered the 10" bar hinge set and operator for a window as a test a couple of weeks ago and they worked perfectly!
Do you sell the replacement Truth operator and slide that I have sent pictures of with this inquiry? Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 66871088806__65518B81-3373-44CF-ADD6-99191F35256A.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 66871090596__93C5C77D-C80F-47CA-8958-E21AD4636F81.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do, as a matter of fact! See our 39-216 operator and 39-505 track. We also sell the 39-217 operator for the opposite side, if you needed it.

A home owner from house is in Hilton Head says:
Thank you Tom. Do I also need a 39-529 track slider?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

No, the 39-529 is not compatible with either the operators or the track I mentioned. This is typically used in an entirely different window. Do you have one on your window? If so, that would be pretty notable. I'd have to look into whether or not there's any precedent for that. Please let me know and we can work from there.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.