Truth stud bracket

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I need a replacement for a broken Truth stud bracket. It is approximately 4.5" long and the arm with the stud is about 1.25". The stud itself is about 6 mm in diameter at the top and about 6 mm tall. Do you have this bracket available or a comparable part that could be substituted? Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe your bracket is an earlier version of the 39-548. Take a look and see what you think. It's a little smaller, but it may still work.

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Thanks for your reply, Paul. I had actually already ordered the 39-548 part and tried it before starting this thread. The stud on it has too narrow a diameter, so it doesn't snap onto the operator, but falls out. Do you have any other thoughts or suggestions? Thanks much.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a better match. The 39-538 is the closest version we have. Would it be possible to change the operator out? Could it also be that the locking clip on the operator has broken? It would look something like our 39-105.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.