Trying to ID pieces for Upright China Hutch, circa app 1990

A home owner from Sheboygan, WI says:
These are the brackets that hold the glass onto the inside of the china cabinet, NOT holding the glass shelves. The brown is plastic and they have dried off and broken off. I have found pieces that look similar in that the part that holds the glass is deeper than the screw part, kind of the opposite of what I need. I would like about 18 of these. Do you have such an animal?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us here at SWISCO. To start your search, I would look over our panel clips 70-072 , 70-086 , and 70-205 . You'll have to measure your offset to determine if one of these could work for you. Let us know how it goes!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at