Trying to Identify a Pivot Bar

A home owner from 55418 says:
Hi there! I have a problem where both of the pivot bars on our hung window have sheered off. I am trying to figure out a replacement, and am having a hard time doing so. I don't need an exact replacement, but anything that could do the trick would be helpful.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211123_145423.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211123_145426.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211123_145435.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see an undamaged pivot bar removed from the window to compare to our inventory.

Thank you! 

Hi there!

Unfortunately, I don't have an undamaged one easily available. When I went to disassemble another window to retrieve a pivot bar from that, both of its pivot bars also sheared off!

The break was pretty clean, so I'm hoping you can identify it from that. Also, if you happen to know of a pivot bar that would fit but is more durable, I'd love to hear about it!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211218_143700.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211218_143648.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Emily isn't here today but I will do my best to help.

While this pivot bar is damaged, you put it together very nicely for us and I can tell right away that our 26-412 is a top contender among our replacement options. I think this may be just what you want, honestly, but review our dimensions and see how well they compare.

swisco.com
That appears it exactly! Thanks!
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.