Trying to Identify operator 39-061?

A quick learner from hawaii says:

Aloha,

I have what appears to be 39-061 right handed operator.

I've ordered but wanted to confirm this is looks right.

I've already ordered washer 33-070 to replace missing ones and they fit perfectly so I'm hoping 39-061 is the right one.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mahalo,

Erich "Sharky" Schrottke

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't think the 39-061 will work. The hole pattern is similar, but your top hole appears to be centered while the top hole on the 39-061 is offset. This means your screw won't line up in the same hole.

I'm also not sure about your dimensions or the style of the link arm. If possible, I'd like you to remove the operator from the window entirely and show us a picture of the link arm so that we can determine the best match. Thank you!

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.