Trying to find a Pivot Pin/Bar replacement for this

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I broke the pivot pin and I'm looking for some way to replace it. It doesn't have to be the exact part. It is on a wood framed windows in a house build in 1998 in Maryland. One of my neighbors said it is from company now owned by Jeld Wen. When I called Jeld Wen, they guessed it may be from WinCo windows. Any help would be appreciated.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 26-402 might work for you, but you might have to file down the tip since ours is 3/8" wide compared to your 1/4". What do you think?
A quick learner from Maryland says:
Thanks. That sounds like a good idea. Should I buy the pivot shoe that goes with it instead of trying to file it down? Or would that make it more complicated?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Since your existing pivot shoe still works, I would leave it as-is. It would honestly be easier to file down the tip of the pin a little than to try and find a pivot shoe that will fit in your channel.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.