Trying to find correct replacement parts for center-mounted jalousie window operator

A quick learner from Cold Spring, NY says:

We just moved into a house with a lovely sunroom complete with jalousie windows. However, it appears the handles/extenders were removed for the winter and we can't find them anywhere, and consequently can't get the windows open.

I suspect we need a handle and a crank extender, but am not 100% sure. I'm also not sure what size to purchase, and if the sizes of these types of things were standardized, or were brand-specific.

We can't find the name of the manufacturer anywhere. The gearbox just says "patent pending" and then has a marking that appears to say A (in a circle), and below it, the number 1 (included in photos).

Any insights would be appreciated!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-6413.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the 39-076 operator. I believe this is the only part available for this type of awning window. Make sure to compare the dimensions on our product page to your part to make sure that this will work for you. Thank you!

A quick learner from New York (NY) says:
Hi Casey-

Thanks for this!
This looks just like the operators that we have, and would be a viable replacement. However, our issue is that we don't have anything to put inside the operator to crank the windows open with.

Do you have anything that would fit inside this operator? For example, the crank extenders under your mobile home window products?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Are you referring to the long bar? I'm afraid we don't sell those. They're getting harder and harder to come by these days. I recommend checking a local mom and pop style hardware store that may carry older parts. They might have something you can use.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.