Trying to find hardware that wasn't originally installed

A contractor from Falls Church, VA says:
Things I know about the screen door: It's a Pella door about 10 years old. The screen door latch was never installed. Part number 85-016 Pella screen door strike kit looks like what there is in the frame now but it is missing some parts (spring, clear plastic piece and screw. By what I see on your website I think door handles 84-228 or 84-229 might work with the opening I have in the screen door. Attached photos with measurements. Also need to know if any of those two parts would work with 85-016. FYI, it is an interior screen and looking at it from inside the room, it opens from right to left.

The most important thing for my client is not to have to make new openings.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The keeper and handle you picked out are related. They are commonly used on the Pella Proline patio screen doors. You say that it opens from the right, when viewing from the inside looking out, so take a look at the 84-228. This could be the handle you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.