Trying to find more of these safety locks

A home owner from Freehold, NJ says:
We had our windows installed about 20 years ago. When we had them done, the installer gave us a bunch of extra of these safety locks because he said they can break easily if not pushed in before opening the window. Well, over 20 years and several kids, we have gone thru all of the replacements and I need to get some more. I started off looking in Home Depot and Lowe's but they were no help. Then I tried a couple of specialty shops in my area and neither of them has gotten back to me about whether they can get them or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a vent lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you should consider our 26-106 vent lock, especially if the exposed face is 5/16" x 1-3/16". It works on the same principle.
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.