Trying to find out a replacement for screen weather strip or bug shield

A home owner from Illinois says:
Attached are pictures (best that I could get, sorry) of the screen weather strip / bug shield (?) that I am needing to replace. It is on one side of the screens. The label is the most clear one that I have. Thank you for the help as I cannot find anything close online. If you need anything else to help figuring it out just let me know!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Take a look at our 59-054 and 59-058 bug flaps. Look over the dimensions and pictures and compare them to yours to see if you could use one of these as a replacement. 

A home owner from Illinois says:
Hi Emily, thank you for the response. 59-058 looks similar the the one that I have, but the size is off, I have included a picture with the size of the window one that I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 4.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have these in a different size. Our 59-054 and 59-058 are the closest matches we have. I am sorry we can't offer something closer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.