Trying to find parts for window repair

A home owner from Massachusetts says:

Hello , thanks for the help !

We have a bay window that needs a few parts for repair.

Looking at bay window from the inside of house the problem window is the far right side. The locking mechanism is broken, bent. The top bracket also broke, so the window is "closed in place", but needs both the top bracket and the bottom crank lock mechanism. We did identify this part as a 31402A from TRUE. I did not identify the rod/bar or the top bracket. I am at work so trying to multi task. My name is Mike 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 64842462450__87211ABF-4276-49EA-9367-F8EEAD6E28B5.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8004.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8007.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mike, 

Take a look and compare our 38-092 sash lock and 39-402 keeper to your original hardware. Thanks for posting! 

Thank you so much !!! we definitely need the top bracket also. This piece is broken and the window in sagging from top. Pic attached TY
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8004.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

If you're referring to the top hinge, take a look at our 36-048 set to replace both the top and bottom hinges.

thank you so much. On last question. Can you give me the part# for the long rod/bar that is activated by the handle. I would like to replace this also. TY !!! In the picture, it the top long rod part ! TY
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8009.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

If you need the entire tie bar, you can view our replacement options at the bottom of the casement lock section here, though it's possible that you might just need a tie bar guide like the 39-448 to keep it in place if it's not otherwise damaged. Look over these parts and see what you think. 

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.