Trying to find replacement latch for for bottom cam latch on Kawneer storefront swing out window

A home owner from Redmond, Washington says:
Not sure who the maker of the latch is. Residential storefront installation of a. bottom and upper hinged swing out window. The bottom cam latch piece snapped off. Of the two pictures, the one ending in 50, is the broken one. I was able to save the cam piece and get the handle to close over it for the moment.

The photo ending in 51, is another latch on a similar window that still works.

There are two screws that mount the latch to the window, pull it closed, turn the latch down and the closes the little keeper over the window frame to seal it closed.

Photo ending in 53, shows the properly working latch cammed up when unlatched and window is pushed outward.

Any ideas of a similar or equal replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named _DSF5950.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named _DSF5951.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named _DSF5953.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have two types of lock that may work for you: the 38-154 and the 38-155, as well as the 38-173 and 38-174. Look these two pairs over and let me know what you think.

Thanks for your kind input. I agree with your assessment about the 38-173 and 38-174. I will go ahead with an order.

I just measured dthe fastener offset and it looks like a match. Will heed your advice and be sure not to lose the fasteners.

Will update this discussion when installed and send an updated photo for the record.

Hoping for a good result.

Best
Rich in Redmond, WA
Follow up to earlier question and suggested product. Order two of the 38-172 casement latches.

Installed one today, the other one is backup just in case another one gives up.

Perfect fit and closure. Fortunately didn't drop or lose either of the two screws. Looks to be even better quality than the orginal cheap pot metal and plastic bits.

Thanks again for the suggestion. I informed our glazing contractor and passed along your company website information.

Thanks,
Rich - Redmond, WA
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! Thank you so much for the update. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find us.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.