Trying to find the backend for this cabinet rail Hettich FR

A handy person from San Antonio says:
Hi Swisco Team,
The rail are Hettich FR 602. I'm looking for the back end for the rail.
Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2347.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2348.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2349.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2350.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2351.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We have a bunch of drawer sockets that very well may replace this. The best match will depend on the size of the opening that accepts the track. Can you tell me what size that is for your part? If it's 1", take a look at our 32-089 and see what you think. 

A handy person from San Antonio says:
Hi Emily, Thank you very much for our response. Yes its 1", but if you can see from the previous and this picture, it has two teeth one on each side. So if the mount doesn't have a rail it wouldn't work.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2380.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. That little bit sticking out does make things a little problematic. The only thing I can recommend is to also replace your track slides with a self-closing drawer kit like you can see here. Look it over and see what you think. I'm sorry we cannot offer an easier solution.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.